Port of Humanity Tsuruga Museum
At the Port of Humanity Tsuruga Museum, there are exhibits relating to Jewish refugees who landed at Tsuruga Port with visas for life issued by the diplomat Chiune Sugihara. There are records of exchanges between the Jewish refugees and the people of the region at the time.
- 23-1 Kanegasaki-Cho, Tsuruga City, Fukui 914-0072
- Take the Gurutto Tsuruga Shuyu Bus from JR Tsuruga Station for around 10 minutes, and get off at Kanegasaki Ryokuchi bus stop.
- About 10 minutes by taxi from JR Tsuruga Station.
- 9:00-17:00 (last entrance at 16:30)
- Wednesdays (if Wednesday is a national holiday, the museum will close the following day), Year-end and New Year holidays
- All year
Fukui Prefecture Varve Museum
Heisenji Hakusan Shrine
Soto Zen Daihonzan Eiheiji Temple
Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum
Kehi Jingu Shrine
Mikata Five Lakes Rainbow Line
Ichijodani Asakura Clan Ruins
Echizen Washi Village