In the beautiful valley of Kakusenkei settled in a hot spring area, a 1.3 km promenade invites visitors to enjoy the beautiful scenery while walking. Spring features cherry blossoms, summer has fresh greenery and autumn has radiant foliage. The scene that unfolds before you is a superb view. Visitors can also enjoy quaint strolls along bridges, such as the all-cypress Koorogi bridge and the S-shape modern Ayatori bridge.
View scenic routes that include this spotQUALITY BORN OF TRADITION
More Information about Kakusenkei
- Yamanaka Onsen Higashinachi 1 chome–Koorogi-cho, Kaga City, Ishikawa Prefecture
- 35 minutes from JR Kaga Onsen Station by Kaga Tour Bus Canbus moutain route → 300 meters from the "Yamanaka 2 Yamanaka Onsen Kiku no Yu/Yamanaka-za" bus stop
- 35 minutes from JR Kaga Onsen Station to Kaga Onsen Bus Onsen Yamanaka Line towards Kayano (No. 2 Riba) → 300 meters from the “Yamanaka Onsen Branch Front” bus stop
- ※ Business hours for the Kawadoko river cafe
April 1–November 30, 2019: 9:30–16:00
November only: 9:30–15:00
- ※ During open season the Kawadoko river café is closed on the following dates:
June 18–20, 2019 & September 10–12, 2019
- Apr., May, Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov.
- There is a promenade along the valley, so we recommend that visitors come prepared with comfortable walking shoes.
The Kawadoko river cafe & rest area is only open for a limited time (April–November) near Ayatori Bridge, where you can spend an elegant moment enjoying Kagabocha tea and sweets.
21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art
Yamanaka Onsen (Hot Springs)
Wajima Morning Market
Noto Satoyama Airport
Higashi Chaya District
Kutaniyaki（Ishikawa Prefecture Kutaniyaki Art Museum）
Notojima Cycling Tour
Kiriko Art Museum
Gold Leaf Handicraft
Naga-machi Bukeyashiki District(Nagamachi Samurai Residences District)
Wajima Kobo Nagaya
D. T. Suzuki Museum