Enju is found inside the wedding venue, Happo-en, overlooking an expansive Japanese garden. To allow enjoyment of the changing of the four seasons through foods in season and views of the garden, diners are served original multi-course Kaiseki meals featuring different bowls of seasonal foods for every month of the year that are also a feast for the eyes. Moreover, diners can savor chef-recommended Kaiseki dishes prepared in ways that take full advantage of seasonal delicacies at the height of their deliciousness.
- Inside Happo-en, 1-1-1 Shirokanedai Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 1 minute by foot from Shirokanedai Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line or Toei Subway Mita Line
11:30 - [Last order at 14:30]
[Last order at 20:00 (Kaiseki meals / 20:30 (A la carte / 21:30 (drinks)]
[Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays]
11:30 - [Last order at 16:00]
17:00 - [Last order at 20:00 (Kaiseki meals / 20:30 (A la carte / 21:30 (drinks)]
- End-of-year and New Year period
- Average cost of lunch is ¥3,000 - ¥5,000
- All year
- The changing of the four seasons, including the cherry blossoms in spring and the autumn colors in fall, can be enjoyed while savoring a meal at a counter seat. Couples may relax as they enjoy their meal with views of the garden.