TOKYO CRUISE Sumidagawa Line
Enjoy a tour of the Sumidagawa River on this ferry cruise lasting for about 40 minutes. The 12 bridges that span the river between Asakusa and Hinode Pier, including the Azuma and Kiyosu bridges, are unique in color and shape. Pay attention to the commentary on board the ferry that introduces famous spots and historical sites. Looking at the constantly changing view of Tokyo Bay, you may experience the emotions of the Edo era, and also discover the Tokyo of today.
- 1-1-1 Hanakawado Taito-ku, Tokyo
- [Asakusa Boarding Station] 1 minute by foot from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Asakusa Station.
- [Asakusa Boarding Station] 1 minute by foot from Toei Subway Line, Asakusa Station
- Varies depending on the route
- From Asakusa to Hama-Rikyu: 740 yen (approx. 35 min.)
※An admission fee is required when getting off the ferry at Hama-rikyu.
From Hama-rikyu to Hinode Pier: 210 yen (approx. 5 min.)
From Hinode Pier to Asakusa: 780 yen (approx. 40 min.)
※Prices are for 1 adult, one-way. Admission for elementary school students is half-price.
- All year
- Audio guides in foreign languages (English, Chinese, Korean) are available (300 yen).